Monday, September 23, 2013

3 Things I Noticed Watching 'Beauty and the Beast' For The 129th Time


1. Taran from "The Black Cauldron" chases his pig as the opening song starts.

Well, not here. But in the movie.

2. Paige O'Hara is totally doing an impression of Judy Garland as Dorothy during every scene with the Beast. 


It's bad enough picking on a straw man, but when you go around picking on poor little dogs...!
Well if you hadn't frightened me, I wouldn't have run away!

3. So, the third act launches with little Chip breaking Belle and her dad out of their basement by ramming Maurice's wood-chopping invention into the side of the house. I would really like to see someone try to storyboard how that worked exactly.

How exactly did a small teacup rotate and operate this piece of heavy machinery?
What have you noticed?

2 comments:

  1. Loved your TED talk. Looking forward to reading your blog. I'm the mom of two sons and could use all the help I can get with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nev88.blogspot.com/search/label/Disney

    ReplyDelete